The Power BI Risk Assurance Platform content pack allows you to connect to your Risk Assurance Platform data and instantly understand your risk management performance over time. You can analyse your top risks and issues to determine trends in the data and understand the effectiveness of your risk governance processes across your organisation, focussing on key teams and business areas and drill down to the detail. This drives better risk governance focus by identifying weaknesses in process across your teams.
How to connect
- Select Get Data at the bottom of the left navigation pane.
- In the Services box, select Get.
- Select Risk Assurance Platform Analytics > Get.
- When you see a box requesting your 'customer' information, you should enter the first part of your website address. For example, if your address is https://acme.riskassuranceplatform.co.uk then you should enter 'acme' for the 'customer' field.
- For Authentication Method, select Basic. Enter your username and password from your Risk Assurance Platform account, then click Sign In.
- After Power BI imports the data you will see a new dashboard, report, and dataset in the left navigation pane. New items are marked with a yellow asterisk * which disappears once selected, choosing the dashboard will show a similar layout to the one below: